Launchpad Toys is looking for a playful storyteller to help with marketing and social media efforts. If you’re interested in helping to create and market the future of digital toys for kids, please check out our iPad app Toontastic and send us an email with the following:
– What is the best ice cream flavor and why?*
– Your resume. Boring, yes, but very informative.
– Links to relevant work that you’re super proud of
– A 60 second YouTube video of you pitching us a BRILLIANT promotion
*points deducted for any answer other than Mint Chip
Wait, what? I get to make TOYS? Tell me more!
Well, over the next three months you’d be:
– Creating and managing online storytelling contests
– Reaching out to mommy bloggers and app review sites
– Writing blog articles and parent guides on Creative Play and Learning
– Building a healthy social media following
– Planning and hosting fun events in the Bay Area for kids and parents
A bit about you…
– Three words: energetic, creative, charismatic. That’ll do it.
– You have a knack with kids. (You = bottom of the pig pile)
– You’re a fast worker and you love to roll up your sleeves to help out
– You live near San Francisco
– You have a college degree
– You have relevant experience in marketing & communications
– You’re tech/social-media savvy. Photoshop, Final Cut… ain’t no thang
– You’re a great writer… and you’re NOT afraid to use the Interrobang‽